It is required an authors' statement that there is no conflict of interest as well as the ethics committee approval for research results involving humans and/or animals.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The contribution must be original, unpublished and currently not under evaluation by another journal.
- 2. Manuscripts and all complementary documents must be written in English.
3. Cover letter must include a brief description of the manuscript and the consent of all co-authors to its submission
- 4. A statement that there is no conflict of interest must be attached, as well as the ethics committee approval for research results involving humans and/or animals.
- 5. Authors must indicate five names of reviewers, with at least two reviewers from countries other than the country of the corresponding author.
- 6. The manuscript must have a maximum of 3 (three) authors with the same affiliation.
- 7. All authors must enable ORCID before sending the manuscript.
- 8. The manuscript must be typed in Microsoft Word for Windows, A4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm), Times New Roman font, double space, size 12, with 2.5 cm margins to the left and right, to the top and bottom and also to the header and footer.
- 9. The manuscript must contain the following topics: Title; Full name of the author (s); Abstract; Key words; Introduction; Material and methods; Results; Discussion; Conclusion; Acknowledgment (s) (optional) and References.
- 10. The scientific nomenclature must comply with the criteria specified in the international codes for each area. Weight and measurement units must follow the International System of Units (IS).
- 11. All references must be in accordance with the CS's standards and, preferably, including only journals with IF.
- 12. At least 40% of bibliographic references must be from the last 10 years.
Information about the common editorial policies of Coffee Science is available at coffeescience.ufla.br
For general editorial enquiries, including manuscript submission queries, please contact email@example.com
Copyrights for papers published in this journal belong to the authors, with first rights of publication belonging to the journal. Since the papers appear in this journal with open access, they can be freely used, with due attributions, in educational and non-commercial applications.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.